The Ancient Volcano Nglanggeran

I love travelling.
It was Saturday, June 8, 2013. I went to the ancient volcano Nglanggeran. It was located in Nglanggeran, Patuk, Gunung Kidul. I needed about 40 minutes to go there by motorcycle. It was cloudy day. The air was very cold. The way was up and down. I passed Hargodumilah or Bukit Bintang which had beautiful scenery.
I arrived to the ancient volcano about 10 a.m. I paid 5000 rupiahs. I was surprise of the beautiful scenery. It was amazing, Subhanallah.J I entered the area of the ancient volcano. First, I saw pendopo, beringin tree and some photos of the ancient volcano. There were 5 gardu pandang. Bismillah.. I went up to the first gardu pandang. Although the track was frightening, I loved it so much. :* Sometimes we should go up with a wood stair and rope. There was a small track which could be passed by a person only. J We should be careful of it. Arrived first gardu pandang, we could see Yogyakarta from above. *amazing*

Continued going to next gardu pandang was tiring actually. I loved the big stones. They stood strong with so many trees around. The grasshoppers, birds and butterfly flew above. There, I met some old citizens who looked for the grasses. I loved their spirit.
Two hours later, I arrived to the top of the ancient volcano. Subhanallah. I could see Yogyakarta from above. Everything was green and beautiful. Unfortunately, cloud-burst came. It was raining cat and dog. I went down without an umbrella or a raincoat. I made friends with the rain. It was crazy when we laughed together with people in third gardu pandang. Each of us was wet and hungry.J
I loved this place so much. I came back there in August 24, 2013. And everything was the same. I continued my way to Embung Nglanggeran. Due to coming there at noon, everything was looked bright, the stairs, the water, and the scenery. The ancient volcano was stood strong, as strong as my heart. *uhuk*
See you again. :*




0 comments:

Post a Comment